- Experience: 1-3 years
- Business targets: Driving targets for assigned clients of the Origami business unit as per the Business plan.
- Client Management: Be part of client briefings and analyses the input of client together with background knowledge, research, field feedback and own perspective etc to give a creative brief for the Creative team.
Keep an ongoing connect with the client with frequent updates.
- Execution: Ensures proper deliveries by working closely with the Creative Team.
Troubleshoots with respect to problems faced in the execution and implementation stages of a project.
Co-coordinating with media agencies, production houses and other vendors to ensure efficiency and maximize returns.
- Client Service to Creative interactions: Communicate to the Creative team with a well-documented client brief when required as per the workflow.
- Work with Creative for brainstorming/ interim reviews/ provide required coordination.
- Budget: Accountable for tracking and reporting of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each project.
- Client escalation management: Handle first and second level client escalations and bring a meaningful closure to the issues working closely with the Account Manager.
- Billing and collections: Ensure the Client Service BU collects the fees from the clients through a well-planned calendar.
- Business development: Develop new accounts through ongoing interactions.
- Develop existing businesses by working closely with Business Development.
- Documentation, research and reporting
- Gathers and assembles background information and analysis as needed by Account Manager in development of reports, plans and strategies.
- Handles and maintains records on all client activities, competitors and industry.
- Provides daily assistance to Manager, including some administrative tasks, monitoring production/creative deadlines, media placements, client briefs, etc.
- Assists with meeting reports, status reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials relating to account management.
- Track work using the required task management tools and updates Account Manager on the status.
- Work closely with Creative for briefing/ brainstorming/reviews , clarifications if any
A capable designer of everything digital (applications, websites, email marketing, social media, displays, ads etc.)
- 5+ years of web design experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating visual design competency
- Solid understanding of web best practices and standards
- Familiarity with the creative and web production workflows
- Great command of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with other designers, developers, copywriters, and other team members.
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
Experience – 4+ Years development experience in LAMP stack
Education – BE / B Tech (Any Specialisation) / MCA
Key Technical Skills – Mandatory Skills
- Strong skills in MySql, Query Optimisation, DB Designing
- 2+ years’ experience in Magento and WordPress theme development
- Experience in using 3rd party APIs
- Good to have
- Knowledge in Zend framework
- Node.js / Backbone / Angular JS